Kenai Riverside Fishing Lodge
Since 1977, Kenai Riverside Lodge has been guiding guests on fishing trips down the world-famous Kenai River.
Possessing limited entry permits that let you fish the premium waters of the upper Kenai River, you can try for sockeye, silver or king salmon alongside rainbow trout, Dolly Varden or halibut in Resurrection Bay.
On this trip, you'll enjoy three days of guided fishing and transfers between the lodge and Anchorage.
While at Kenai Riverside Lodge, enjoy amenities like cabins outfitted with a private bath and porch, expansive riverside deck, wood-fired sauna and hearty Alaskan meals.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1 Anchorage to Kenai Riverside Lodge Meet your Alaska Wildland Adventures representative this afternoon at either your downtown hotel or the Anchorage Airport. A shuttle will then take you along Turnagain Arm to Cooper Landing where you can settle into your cabin at Kenai Riverside Lodge, enjoy dinner and discuss your upcoming activities. If you're driving yourself, feel free to arrive any time between 3:00pm and 6:30pm in order to get checked in before dinner which is served at 7:15pm.
Day 2-4 Kenai Riverside Lodge | Guided Fishing Wake up and enjoy a hearty breakfast this morning, then enjoy a full day of guided fishing on the world-famous Kenai River. The boats hold up to 4 people, so there's a possibility you will be sharing space with 3 other fishing guests. Packed lunch will be provided to enjoy on the boat, while dinner will be served back at the lodge.
Day 5 Kenai Riverside Lodge to Anchorage Bid farewell to Kenai Riverside Lodge after breakfast and enjoy comfortable transportation back to Anchorage, arriving by noon. For those self-driving, check-out is by 10:00am.
- Chinook (King) Salmon: May - July | Peak in July
- Sockeye Salmon: June - August | Peak in June - July
- Coho (Silver) Salmon: Mid July - Sept | Peak in August
- Rainbow Trout: All season | Peak in September
- Dolly Varden: All season | Peak in September
- Alaska Halibut: May - September
Kenai Riverside Lodge At Kenai Riverside Lodge, sixteen log cabins sit among the trees that surround the main lodge building. In accord with the natural riverside setting, each of the cabins exhibits the rustic charm of a historical Alaskan pioneer cabin, only with the addition of a few modern-day comforts like heat, electricity, private baths, comfy beds and porches with outdoor seating. As part of the shared lodge facilities, guests can enjoy meals and drinks in the dining room and lounge or make use of the fire pit and sauna.
- 4 night accommodation in a private cabin
Guided fishing (by boat or land)
- 3 full days (6-8 hrs each day)
- Use of lodge equipment (volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, basket ball, and ping pong)
- Use of lodge facilities (bonfire pit, evening programs, wood-fired sauna, and self-guided nature paths)
- Transportation to/from Anchorage hotel or airport
- All meals (served as family style)
- All gear (rods, reels, tackle, waders, etc.)
- Fish processing/vacuum packing and boxing
- Gratuities (recommended $25 - $35 per person, per day)
- Fishing license (purchase online prior to arrival)
- Shipping of fish
- Fishing in Resurrection Bay (additional fee)
DATES & PRICING
Departs from Anchorage: Daily(Tour Code: KRL4NF)
|5 Day | 4 Night Package|
25 May - 14 Sep, 2021
Kenai Riverside Fishing Lodge
Start planning your tailor-made rail vacation in Alaska by contacting our Alaska specialists
Call 1 855 465 1001
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Saturday 8am - 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time
Send an email email@example.com