Salmon Falls Fishing Resort
Centrally located in Ketchikan in the heart of Alaska's most productive salt and freshwater sportfishing region, Salmon Falls Resort was purpose-built to provide the ultimate luxury experience.
Catch salmon, halibut and rockfish, plus enjoy the comforts of the lodge like delicious dinners at Timbers Restaurant and cocktails around an outdoor fire pit.
On this short 4-day trip, you'll receive transfers between Ketchikan and the resort, plus two full days of fishing.
All fish caught at Salmon Falls will be cleaned, vacuum sealed, flash frozen and boxed to take home with you at the end of your trip.
Itinerary at a Glance
This is a sample 4-day itinerary and can be customized to guest preferences
Day 1 Ketchikan to Salmon Falls Resort Today you will be picked up at Ketchikan Airport or your Ketchikan hotel for the journey to Salmon Falls Resort. Upon arrival, enjoy dinner at Timbers Restaurant and settle into your room. You'll have the remainder of the evening to relax and enjoy all that the resort has to offer.
Day 2 - 3 Fishing For each of the next two days, begin with a hearty breakfast at 6:00am and head to the docks to board your fishing charter at around 7:15-7:30am. A box lunch will be served between fishing for salmon, halibut and rock fish, and the boat will return back to the resort in the late afternoon. Enjoy a delightful dinner served between 5:00 - 10:00pm at Timbers Restaurant, then gather around the outdoor fire pit or settle in for a restful night's sleep.
Day 4 Salmon Falls Resort to Ketchikan Enjoy breakfast at Salmon Falls Resort before being shuttled back to Ketchikan Airport or your hotel. Fish caught at Salmon Falls will be cleaned, vacuum sealed, flash frozen and boxed to take with you on departure.
- King Salmon: mid June - end of July, August
- Silver Salmon: mid August - September
- Pink Salmon: mid June – early July, mid August - September
- Halibut: year round in Ketchikan
- Bottom Fish (rock fish, cod etc): Jun - Sep
- Round trip shuttle to Ketchikan Airport or Ketchikan Hotel
- Full-guided ocean fishing charter (only downrigger fishing) in one of the 24' Orcas (4 pax per boat) - charters typically depart from the dock at 7:15-7:30am and return between 3:30-4:30pm.
- Fish processing, filleting, packaging & freezing
- All meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner beginning with dinner on arrival day to breakfast on departure day
- Fishing equipment, bait, and all-weather gear (boots, waders, rain jackets)
- Fishing licenses (available to purchase on-site) only required for guests 16+
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Arrange a call with an Alaska Travel Designer and bring your vacation to Alaska one step closer!
DATES & PRICING
Departs from Ketchikan: Daily(Tour Code: SFLR3NFP)
|4 Day | 3 Night Package|
15 Jun - 12 Sep, 2021
Salmon Falls Fishing Resort
Start planning your tailor-made rail vacation in Alaska by contacting our Alaska specialists
Call 1 855 465 1001
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm PST Saturday: 8am - 4:30pm PST Sunday: CLOSED
Send an email email@example.com